Saturday, November 12, 2011
|Chicken Soft Bone Recipe|
Chicken soft bone may be slightly soft to give a different color in your chicken recipes. With the privilege of chicken cooked soft then it will give pleasure to the taste of high cuisine. Chicken soft bones are soft recipe recipes which only consists of some material that is easy for us to get. For completeness of chicken soft bone recipes please consider the following:
- 1 chicken
- 50 g sugar Java, then fine comb
- 1 tablespoon of water acidic viscous Java
- 2.5 liters of coconut water
- 5 bay leaves
- 4 cm galangal, then crushed
- cooking oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 5 grains hazelnut
- 2 tsp salt
How to make:
- Cut the chicken into 2 parts or split lengthwise and press it to his chest wide open. Rub the spice mixture until blended.
- Place the chicken in a colander pressure cooker. Pour 1 liter of coconut water, put sugar, tamarind water, bay leaves, and galangal.
- Cook over medium heat until sizzling pan. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Cool the pan, uncovered. Pour half the remaining coconut milk. Cook returned to the sizzling pan. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Repeat again with the remaining coconut milk. Cool the pan, uncovered, drain chicken.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown and lots and dry.
- Serve warm.
Note: Recipe chicken on the soft bones are presented for 6 people or 6 servings only.